Roon Libraries not showing up when I want to add a track. Roon skipping so bad I can't listen to music

Roon Core Machine

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Connected Audio Devices

Cambridge ???

Number of Tracks in Library

Description of Issue

Roon Libraries are not showing up when I want to add a track.
Roon skipping so bad I can’t listen to music.
I have a Cambridge unit. I suspect I may have issue with it as well.
I can’t type out all the issues I am having. It is a long journey the past 2 months.
Please, I need to speak with a live person.

Welcome to Roon, Ava - fellow user here trying to help out.
Unfortunately, Roon support doesn’t work like this, no phone support available at all!

You’ll have to be more verbal about your setup for anybody to be able to guide you along - that’s the reason why starting a support request asks for filling out the “form”.

If you happen to have bought a Roon nucleus at a dealer, they should be able to guide you, but if not, you’re stuck with giving us more info to work with…

Roon Core Machine
Include your operating system and machine info (Model, CPU, RAM)

Networking Gear & Setup Details
Your network gear (model of routers/switches), if on WiFi/Ethernet, and if you are using a VPN

Connected Audio Devices
Specify what devices you’re using and their connection types, like USB/HDMI/Chromecast, etc.

Number of Tracks in Library
Tell us how large your music library is, eg. “30,000 tracks”

Description of Issue
Tell us about the problem you’re having in as much detail as possible. Screenshots are always appreciated!

I’ll try just one stab in the dark regarding…

Likely, the computer you’ve installed Roon on is connected via WiFi to your router - a recipe, bound to give you headaches.
Please try to follow Roon’s knowledge base to get your setup to play nice.

Hey @Ava_Lockhart,

Following up on this thread, are you still running into issues with setting up watched folders on. your Nucleus? @Marin_Weigel has suggested some great next steps if so.

I’ll be on standby for your reply :+1:

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.