Roon + Linn Issues (Skipping through tracks)

Hello Noris
I made an inquiry to ROON about canceling my subscription at the end of its current period and was encouraged to reach out to you and attempt to remedy the issues I am having with ROON and my Linn Klimax DS.
I have been using ROON for several years - even prior to its official integration with my Linn Klimax DS (previously using with a Micro Rendu). Since official ROON Linn integration my system has worked flawlessly - until the 1.6 update. Now - in addition to the anemic searches - ROON has COMPLETELY stopped working with my Linn KDS. Linn’s own Kazoo app works fine (both the official version and the beta version) and LUMIN’s control app works equally well. ROON has completely stopped working and I am no longer able to play anything - either TIDAL or local files.

ROON Core is running on an iMac with current Mac OS and my local files are stored on an external hard drive connected to the iMac. ROON sees all local files however when I hit play it just cycles through each track in an album for a few seconds before jumping to the next - all while nothing plays back through the Linn.

Control is being done via ROON on an iPhone XS Max. If the zone is switched to the iPhone music is played on the iPhone. It no longer plays on the Linn

How do we need to proceed to determine why ROON no longer works?

Best
Gregg