Roon loses its connect to my LS50 wireless (version 1)

Since updating to build 831, Roon loses its connect to my LS50 wireless (version 1) multiple times per listening session. Speakers are connected to the router via Ethernet.

Hi,

Your topic has been moved to the support section of the forum.

In order for Roon’s @support team to better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so they can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Hey @brandon_christian,

We’re so sorry you’re experiencing this right after the latest update. This issue is actually something we’re investigating and your help could make such a difference.

Just as @Carl asked, could you please share your setup details? Also, could you please use the directions found here and send us over a set of logs by uploading them to our drive?

Hi @brandon_christian,

In addition to the requests for details above, I’m hoping you can also do the following:

Please note the exact local time + date when this issue next occurs and the name of the track that was playing and upload your Roon Logs by using these instructions. The best way to get them over to me would be via Dropbox / Google Drive, but if you don’t have either service please let me know and I can provide alternate upload instructions.

My setup is LS50W version 1 connected via Ethernet to Nighthawk R7000 router with Roon ROCK running on a NUC8i5BEH with 16GB of RAM.
I’ll upload the other info as soon as I have a chance to gather it after a dropped connection.

A post was split to a new topic: Roon loses connection to LS50 wireless (version 1)