Roon lost all Roon playlists on iPad Pro

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
Mac Mini 2012 running on Catalina with latest Roon Core
Synology NAS DS 414 for file storage.

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)
Synology and Mac mini are connected to Apple Extreme to a tplink router to adqvox se switch. IPad Pro 2018 is connected WiFi from tplink router or Apple extreme router.

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)
Devialet 800 with Ethernet via AQVOX se switch.

Description Of Issue
Since I upgraded my Mac Mini 2012 to the latest Roon version I lost all Roon made playlists on my iPad Pro. The playlists contained files from my Synology nas combined with Tidal tracks.
The Tidal playlists are still available. However the Roon Made playlists still exists on the Mac Mini.

As a workaround I have added the files from the queue to a new Roon playlist on the iPad Pro. Since I have a lot of Roon made playlists this was time consuming.

Roon is also very slow on the iPad Pro with search commands and refused sometimes to return to the Overview screen when a search is completed. When this happened I can only go back to the previous pages.

Hi @Summerbreeze,

Besides your playlists is everything else looking okay? Are your play counts and edits still being seen?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.