Roon Mac interface crashes on entering special symbols[Ticket in]

When I enter a custom tag with an “é”, as in Café Del Mar, generated by pressing the e key longer to show the modifier options, the Roon interface crashes when I press the 2 to select the “é”.

I am running the core (1.2 build 161, 64 bit) on a Mac Mini 2012. The Roon interface that crashes is on a retina iMac.
OS El Capitan on both Macs.
Generating these symbols on the iMac works fine outside the Roon interface.

Any thoughts?

For info for the Roon team, I use German language keyboard, and I have no problem pressing the ´ key to get é in a custom Tag, nor in a Bookmark. (I use accents all the time, never had a problem since that weird space Roon used to add after them, years ago.)

My keyboard is the US wireless keyboard, language set at English, regional settings Netherlands

I’ve got the same problem with the Dutch keyboard layout but also with English US International.

For the meantime you could use the old way: Option (ALT) + E and then the E again. More in this PDF.

No crashes here (MacBook Pro 15" Mid 2015, macOS Sierra), language English, keyboard Dutch), using either method:

Thanks Julius, the old way seems to work fine.

“No crashes here (MacBook Pro 15” Mid 2015, macOS Sierra), language English, keyboard Dutch), using either method"

@RBM When you enter a custom tag in the Tag Manager?

Check – Tag manager crash confirmed when using the ‘hold-and-choose’ accent picker.

Thanks for the report. Ticket is in