Roon Mac latest crashing multiple times on MacBook Pro Ventura

Before I start pasting in all the machine details and what not, I wanted to see if I could get some general guidance of how to track down a nagging crash pattern on my Mac, latest OS and latest Roon software. I’ve tried a few things, and this is happening if I am using my Mac as the Core or a Nucleus+. It has happened in 4 different network environments (2 homes, office, hotel) so I don’t think the network is at the heart of the matter. I also seem to lose my endpoints randomly. Roon just indicates there are none.

I think I would rather completely start over frankly than debug, but looking for any tips or pointers or places to look that would give me a reason to not do that. (My library is large over 100K tracks, but since I tell Roon to use my tags, I don’t have a ton of work to do to rebuild the database to my liking.)

Again - I realize I am not being specific here so I am looking for breadcrumbs into the maze vs. a fix. (Unless people generally feel the best bet is to delete all folders and files and begin again.)

Thanks,
Laird

Do you maybe get this error’?

Hey @Laird_Malamed,

I wanted to check in on this thread and see if @Suedkiez’s reply is indeed the crash thread you’re seeing when you experience your crash? Our developers are actively working on a fix to this known bug.

I’ll be on standby for your reply. :+1:

Hi @benjamin - sorry for the delay. The good news is that I am not seeing the issue over the past two weeks (but I was away for 3 days and was not using Roon on my Mac). So, I am not sure if that was the issue or not.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.