Roon mostly blank screen after search

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
Macos 10.15.3 Roon 1.7 (511)

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)
Schiit load of stuff.

Description Of Issue
Sometimes, seems mostly when doing a search and then clicking on the result, I get a mostly blank screen. Just the now playing at the bottom shows.

Mousing over parts of the screen reveals the item at that location, but otherwise nothing shown. The back button brings me to the previous screen, which does show in all its glory.

Hi @Peter_Galvin1,

It looks like you’re using quite a high resolution on your Roon App - can you let me know the display settings you’re using? I wonder if this is related to this behavior.

It’s an apple imac. Currently set to 2880x1620

Hi @Peter_Galvin1,

Thanks for letting me know that resolution. Next time this behavior occurs, can you please note the exact local time + date of the occurrence and send me Roon logs from this PC by using these instructions? The best way to get them over to me would be Dropbox / Google Drive but if you don’t have either service just let me know.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.