Roon not importing Tidal content

**Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
Intel NUC8 supported build, Operating System Version 1.0 (build 186) stable. Server Version 1.7 (build 537) . Roon Remote is a Windows 10 PC running vers 1.7 build 667.

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Core is Gigabit copper connected to ASUS Wifi router. Wifi router copper connected to cable modem.

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Core is connected via USB to Topping D90 DAC w/ MQA

Description Of Issue

My content is provided solely from Tidal. Searching from inside Roon Remote and “Adding to Collection” gives an error message “taking to long…”. The track, or album is never added to the Roon library. I’ve tried updating the CORE via the Reinstall button. It says it is successful. However, in Roon Remote it shows under About, Core, “There was an error checking for update”.

@Allen_Martin — What DNS are you using on your network? Is there any change if you use Google or Cloudflare DNS?

If that doesn’t help can you share a screenshot of the Web UI so we can take a look?

Thanks!

Its working now. I didnt do anything, but maybe you guys pushed out an update? Enjoying Roon now!

1 Like

Hi @Allen_Martin,

Happy to hear that the issue was resolved by itself!
If you have any other difficulties with Roon, please just let us know!

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.