Roon not loading from Antipodes server

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Alll my music is on a Antipodes music server controlled by a MacBook Pro, Roon Version 1.6, latest build

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Netgear 57, WiFi

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Antipodes USB

Description Of Issue
Roon won’t load music. Splash screen comes up but won’t load core. Have restarted all components, including Roon, no luck. Any ideas? I’ll keep trying. I’ve been having loading Roon lateyl.

Rick McQuiiston

Hi @rickcarl,

Are you presented with any error message when trying to connect to your Antipodes Core? Does the same behavior occur for multiple Roon Remotes? Can you please share a screenshot of the page you see? You can upload screenshots here by using these instructions.

Hi @rickcarl, you can contact me at support@antipodes.audio if you like. I can log in remotely and check what is happening.

1 Like

Thanks, Tony,

But I wrote too soon. The power had gone out and when it started I had trouble loading Roon. But when I restarted everything (all components) again, Roon started up fine. So false alarm. Thanks for your quick response though.

Rick

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.