Lenovo laptop running windows 10

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Skyrouter

Connected Audio Devices

USB and ethernet

Number of Tracks in Library

Streaming - Qobuz

Description of Issue

Qobuz login continually fails and Roon shuts down when retry hotspot clicked. I have to relaunch and go through services set up every time. Also my Matrix Element X is not recognised via USB and I have to switch both on and off several times. When it is recognised selected tracks do not play with the play time elapsed line flashing. this is also happening with ethernet connecton, This latter problem manifests itself intermittantly. My broadband signal on all occasions is very good. I have the M connect App. which functions faultlessly despite it’s one time cost of £5.99 compared to Roon annual subscription!. To read that Roon is going too have moore regular updates fills me with dreadas I quite often suffer these issues thereafter. Despite the super attributes of Roon I very much doubt I will be renewing my subscription as it does not support relaxed l.istening

Hey @Donald_Maclean,

Thank you for reaching out to us with your question. My apologies for the delayed response and for your wait. We’ve made some recent changes to the support team structure and some reports have experienced a longer response time than usual.

I’m sorry to hear that you were having issues with Qobuz as well as your Matrix Element. Since some time has passed I wanted to touch base to get your current status. If you’re still experiencing this problem and need assistance please let us know. We’ll be watching for your reply and get back in touch as quickly as we can. Thanks!

If you are still experiencing these issues, please make sure you’re up to date with the latest Roon build (952) and try to fill out the below info with as much detail as possible :

Roon Core Machine

Include your operating system and machine info (Model, CPU, RAM) →

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Your network gear (model of routers/switches) and if on WiFi/Ethernet →

Connected Audio Devices

Specify what devices and models you’re using and their connection types, like USB/HDMI/Chromecast, etc.)

1 Like

I had disabled my Roon automatic renewal but coincidently I bought a new computer ( Samsung Galaxy ) a few days before Roon subscription ended and moved Roon core to it out of interest and Voila! Roon performed faultlessly and has done ever since. So all is well that ends well - I hope.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.