Roon Nucleus is on my network but it will not allow me to connect

I have a Nucleus , it has been working but not working now , I see it on my network but the roon controller does not see it

when i browse to it in a web broweser I see this

Roon Data Base and settings , Not Ready ?? is this the issue

That would be the issue indeed. Did you make any backups of the Roon database previously? If so, then your best bet is to click on the ‘Reset’ button and restore the backup afterwards.

Note that a corrupt database could, among other things, be caused by a failing hard drive, in which case you’ll likely experience the problem in the near future again.

Personally, the first thing I would do would be to Reinstall the Nucleus’ firmware (by clicking the Reinstall button in the Operating System section). This won’t affect your settings or your Roon Database, but it has been known to correct the failure of the Roon Server not starting up.

Having said that, I also agree with Bart that the cause might also be that the SSD used for the Roon OS and Roon may be failing.

Hey @john_Dempsey1,

A belated welcome to the Roon community :wave:

I’m so sorry it took us this long to get back to you here. It looks like we’ve got a chance to connect over email - did you get a chance to reply to my last one?