Roon Nucleus not seeing internal drive storage or playing Qobuz after latest software update

Roon Core Machine

Roon Nucleus with pre-installed hard drive

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Connected Audio Devices

Linn Akurate DSM and Sonos

Number of Tracks in Library

Description of Issue

After updating to latest software version today The Roon internal storage has disappeared from the web interface, and my library is not visible. I can successfully log in to Qobuz and it shows albums in my library, but when I select to play tracks will not start.

I have rebooted, power cycled, reinstalled OS and restarted server, and reinstated database and settings - no difference

Hi Nick

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Can you plug up monitor/ keyboard to see what the device is displaying?

You mean to the Core? Might take me a while as I don’t have one to hand…

Sorry, meant Core. I have sourced a monitor but don’t have a USB keyboard

*Sorry I meant Nucleus

Yep, I mean attach it to the Nucleus. That way you can see and relay what is on the screen, as it will hopefully give some clue.

Actually after about 4 hours it re-appeared! I did nothing else. The Qobuz issue was solved with a router re-boot

It might have been the last update yesterday. Glad to hear it is working for you now. Enjoy the music!

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.