Roon Core Machine

Nucleus.

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Connected Audio Devices

Cambridge CX A80 Amp.

Number of Tracks in Library

Description of Issue

Dear all,
I connected the Cambridge CX A80 to Nucleus but Roon cannot find the device, so how could I do next?

Thank you very much

Please complete all information requested, and explain how you have connected the CX A80 to the Nucleus.

Earlier Cambridge Audio gear has selectable USB modes. You need to select mode 2 if that is the case for this device.

1 Like

Hey @Hieu_Nhan_Hoang

Thank you for reaching out to us with your question, and welcome to the community! My apologies for the delayed response and for your wait. We’ve made some recent changes to the support team structure and some reports have experienced a longer response time than usual.

Since some time has passed I wanted to touch base to get your current status. If you’re still experiencing this problem and need assistance please let us know. @Martin_Webster was steering you in the right direction here, filling out your setup information with as much detail as possible will help the support team immensely!

We’ll be watching for your reply and get back in touch as quickly as we can. Thanks! :+1:

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.