Roon Output configuration effected by Qobuz. Will not play

My core is a Nucleus.
My primary remote is a Mac running Catalina 10.15.7. Also use an iPhone as remote.

Networking Gear & Setup Details

My router is an Apple Extreme, but I think it is irrelevant to this problem.
Both the Mac and the Nucleus are hardwired via ethernet.

Connected Audio Devices

Schiit Modi Multi-bit DAC.

Number of Tracks in Library

13,000 tracks.

Description of Issue

I’ve been enjoying Roon for almost two years without problems.

Three weeks ago I signed up for a Qobuz trial and downloaded their app. Roon music display included Qobuz music, but when I selected a Qobuz track got an error message (too many failures. Stopping playback). Worse, when I selected a library track I own, it would not play either. No error message. The volume/progress indicator at the bottom of the screen did not move.

I reported the problem to Qobuz and for three weeks tried unsuccessfully to get technical support. I finally gave up and cancelled my Qobuz trial and deleted the software.

The Qobuz interface disappeared from Roon. When I select an owned track to play, Roon appears to play it, the volume/progress indicator moves. But no output.

I went to Settings->Audio and my DAC no longer appeared. I reinstalled my DAC on all three available spaces. But still no output.

I think the problem is in the Output configuration, but I am not technically savvy enough to determine what is wrong, much less solve it.

Have you rebooted everything in your troubleshooting?

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.