Roon periodically loses touch with the kernel

Good afternoon. Tell me what might be wrong. Does the connection with the Roon rock core disappear during the day? After several reboots, it is restored.

Hi @azuev,

I’ve moved your post to the #support section of the forum. However, Roon need a bit more detail to help you get this resolved. Would you mind filling out the support template below? You can copy and paste it in your reply, thanks!

Roon Core Machine

Include your operating system and machine info (Model, CPU, RAM).

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Your networking gear (model of routers/switches/etc), connection types (Wifi/Ethernet), and any firewalls, antivirus, or VPN software.

Connected Audio Devices

Specify what devices you’re using and their connection types, like USB/HDMI/Chromecast, etc.

Number of Tracks in Library

Tell us how large your music library is, eg. “30,000 tracks”.

Description of Issue

Tell us about the problem you’re having in as much detail as possible. Screenshots are always appreciated!

1 Like

Ядро дЯNuc6i3SYK Ядро Roon Rock

Мac mini 2014 Ядро Roon

Цап Cambridge audio azur 851 d
Маршрут RV 6699
При переезде, сначала все работало стабильно. На данный момент, Roon Rock появляется на некоторое время и отключается. Основное ядро загружается через раз и не видит устройства аудио. Иногда пишет, что нет интернет соединения. Все остальные устройства работают стабильно в одной и той же сети.

Hello @azuev ,

Thanks for reaching out! To continue working on this problem, can you please answer the following questions?

1. Please, can you describe this point from your post above in a little more detail: “The main kernel boots every other time and does not see the audio device.”. Namely, what was meant by “The main core is loaded every other time”?

2. Do I understand correctly that this is happening on the Roon Remote side - “Sometimes it says that there is no Internet connection“. Please illustrate this point with a screenshot.

3. “All other devices are stable on the same network. ” — could you please describe this statement in a little more detail?

Спасибо за ответ! Для продолжения работы над этой проблемой, нам нужно получить от Вас ответы на следующие вопросы

1. Пожалуйста, можете чуть более подробно описать вот этот пункт из Вашего сообщение выше: “Основное ядро загружается через раз и не видит устройства аудио.“. А именно что имелось в виду под “Основное ядро загружается через раз“?

2. Правильно ли я понимаю, что вот это происходит на стороне Roon Remote — “Иногда пишет, что нет интернет соединения“. Проиллюструйте, пожалуйста, скриншотом этот пункт.

3. “Все остальные устройства работают стабильно в одной и той же сети. ” — не могли бы Вы, пожалуйста, чуть более подробно описать это утверждение?

Добрый день. Все заработало. Пришлось покупаться с настройками роутера и переустановить Rock и кодеки. К сожалению, пока не удается установить Arc, но думаю это дело времени.
Спасибо за Вашу реакцию, на мои сообщения.
Информация помощи на Вашем сайте во многом помогла.

Good afternoon. Everything worked. I had to buy with the router settings and reinstall Rock and codecs. Unfortunately, it is not yet possible to install Arc, but I think this is a matter of time.
Thank you for your response to my posts.
The help information on your site helped a lot.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.