Roon player will not allow track 'scroll forwards or backwards'

Roon Core Machine

Antipodes CX+EX network streamer + Devialet Expert Pro 1000 integrated amp + DAC

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Home Ethernet network with 4 switches

Connected Audio Devices

Antipodes CX+EX network streamer + Devialet Expert Pro 1000 integrated amp + DAC

Number of Tracks in Library

4.500 tracks

Description of Issue

Hi community!

My set is working well with all devices there are no errors I can see. I can play and switch between different sources with no problem. From NAS storage tracks to Tidal tracks back and forth easily. However once I play a track and I am ‘scrolling half a track forwards or backwards’ the system freezes. It then looks that the track is playing but it doesn’t run forwards. The solution it then to reboot the Antipodes CX, but scrolling trough tracks will start the problem again. Tried increasing buffer size with no success…

Someone who could give me advice…?

Same here, the problem is related to Devialet AIR. With RAAT it is working fine. There is another thread for this issue already.

Hello Bernhard,

Thanks for your quick reply!
I have now switched from Devialet Air over to Roon Ready, which indeed solves the problem. This is what you mean…?

Philip

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.