Windows 10, NUC Core i5, 16Gb RAM

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Netgear Orbi RBR850 WiFi

Connected Audio Devices

Sonos Move connected using WiFi

Number of Tracks in Library

19K tracks

Description of Issue

Started happening about a week ago, Qobuz playlists were created, and they show up in Roon Playlist section, but when trying to play the progress bar just bounces back and forth as though attempting to connect without success.

I’ve tried this using a playlist in the Playlist section, or a playlist from the Qobuz section. The playlist will display all the songs, but selecting Play results in the progress bar going back and forth without anything playing.

The same thing happens when trying to play anything with Qobuz, not just playlists. I also have a Tidal subscription but this works fine, the problem only occurs with Qobuz.

Love Roon, but anything you can suggest would be appreciated.

@Terrence_McFall The community also loves Roon and is patiently waiting for a fix right now. The Roon team has some reports in progress and will surely release a generally suitable solution package that will also fix this undesirable behavior.

There will certainly be an update today on how far the work has progressed. If from your description they think your issues are different, a staff member will pick it up right here on the forum.

1 Like

I experienced this issue as well, but it was happening with both Tidal and Qobuz. I logged out of both Tidal and Qobuz through Roon and also logged out through the Tidal and Qobuz apps on my computer, waited a few minutes and logged back in. Everything worked fine after the logout/login process. I hope you get your issue corrected.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 18 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.