Roon Quit Unexpectedly - Mac

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

macOS Catalina 10.15.1 / iMacPro 3.28ghz 8coreXenon 32GBRAM / RoonBuild537

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Ethernet (CAT6) to Xfinity XB6 Router Business Speed / Current Download 918MBPS / Upload 38MBPS

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

imac Pro which is my Roon Core, and the only system on and running during crashes. At times I do use Dynaudio XEO2’s and a Mytek Brooklyn Bridge as well, but do not recall issues associated with their use.

Description Of Issue

‘Roon Quit Unexpectedly’ occurs daily.

Sharable Google Drive link with Crash Report:

Hello @Bradford_Paul, thanks for the details.

Do you notice any patterns when this happens? Does it happen when you launch Roon? While you’re using Roon? Does Roon sit idle for a while and you notice the crash later?

Generally it crashes when it is sitting idle. I see the message in the mornings usually after it sits overnight. My imac pro power settings are set to sleep at 10pm and wake at 6am. FYI.

Another crash mid day today while idle. Crash report link below. Thank You

Hello @Bradford_Paul, I’d like you to test something for me. Could you please go to System Prefrences > Notifications > Select Do Not Disturb in sidebar > and check boxes for “When the Display is sleeping” and “When the screen is locked”. Let me know if that helps.

I have made that change. Will let you know. Thank You!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.