Roon quiting unexpectedly and repeatedly

Hi,

I run Roon version 1.3 (build 269) stable (64 bit)
MacBook Pro (early 2015), CPU 2.9GHz i5, 8 GB 1867 MHZ DDR3 RAM, OS X El Capitan, USB to T+A DAC8 DSD DAC, USB cable - chord company signature tuned array (or Usb from the DAC component box). Everything was Ok, however, today Roon starts ups, can play a track for about 30-60 secs, then quits unexpectedly.
I have ensured the HDD drives are not allowed to go to sleep when mac is running. I updates the OS software, still the sane problem.
It generates a report:

sorry, the report generated I can’t upload - too many characters…

Hi @Anthony_Yung ----- Thank you for the report and sharing your observations with us. Sorry to hear of the troubles.

Moving forward, I would like to have our techs take a closer look into this behavior you are experiencing with the application. In light of this, would you kindly please reproduce the issue and take note of the time when it occurs.

Once the the above has been performed, I will then enable diagnostics on your account. This action will automatically generate/upload a diagnostics report to our servers containing a fresh set of Roon logs for evaluation.

-Eric