Roon Radio 1.6 Feedback Thread

I’m using the new Roon Radio for weeks now and I’m experiencing a really disapointing behavior.

I’ve set up a Roon Radio session based on one song “Masseduction by St. Vincent” several weeks ago and since that I’m listening to this radio selection almost everyday during 30 to 60 minutes.
Each day, Roon keeps playing the same songs from a short selection of albums (that I added in my collection the last monthes and that I’m listening to without radio).
Sometimes, a Tidal track of an artist that I don’t know is played but that is rare compared to the local tracks picked (that I know well).
When I begin to skip tracks (not thumb down) that are repeated each day, Roon seems to select more things on Tidal for a while but keeps going back to local tracks.
Even when using the thumb down, Roon seems to suggest some tracks very often, even tracks already played less than 15 minutes ago.
The most puzzling thing is that the most repeated local tracks are from artists with many other albums most of the time. But until now, Roon doesn’t seem to have interest in albums I’ve not listened to for a while (or never listened with Roon).

Another annoying thing is the inability to interact the same way with radio on Android and Windows.
When a track is played, there is no way to give feedback to Roon Radio with android app. If it’s the case, I haven’t figured out how to do it.

Has anyone noticed the same behavior ? I’m open to any suggestion to teach Roon Radio to be less predictable.

Thanks.

1 Like