Roon Radio doesn't work

Roon Radio doesn’t work. When I click on Start Radio I receive an “Unexpected error: limiting Roon Radio to library”.
Why?
Thanks

Yes, but if I click on a track Start Radio doesn’t work and shows me that is limiting to library

1 Like

Ignore me, I misread your post as Live Radio

The same here

1 Like

@Gianluca_Schiavone I moved your other posts to this Support thread you created. Please do not crosspost the same issue as it will dilute Roon’s support staff’s ability to provide you timely assistance.

Same here.

1 Like

Problem still there…

1 Like

I am having the same issue but only when trying to start Roon Radio from a song in Qobuz or Tidal.
If I choose a song in my local library and start Roon Radio, it works fine.
I submitted a ticket to Roon support.

1 Like

I have the same problem. Looking forward to a solution/fix.

1 Like

@Michael_Merrill and @Paul_Needham - the best course of action is to open your own Support request and describe your setup in detail if you want help.

You may have a similar symptom, but not necessarily the same cause as the original poster - your system setup may be different, that’s why the general rule is to always first open your own request. Let the Support team merge threads if they find common causes.

2 Likes

Hi @Gianluca_Schiavone,

Thanks for sharing your report - our team will take a closer look into things and report back with more information soon.

In the meantime, does radio fail to start no matter the source type you start it from? For example, starting radio from a single track versus an album, versus an artist?

1 Like

Yes, always

Ok, only from the album or a single track but not on queue. If I start from a queue “Start from here” it’s ok. If the single album ends, it’s ok Radio works. Thanks

The problem is “Start Radio”

A post was merged into an existing topic: “Unexpected Errors When Starting Radio on Songs and Limiting to Library Issue” [Roon Investigating]

Hi @Gianluca_Schiavone,

I’ve merged your original post into the now Roon tracking thread for this issue. We should have a solution pushed out with an upcoming release as soon as possible. :+1: