Roon radio is always limited to library

Hello Ernie, I hope so! For me, the radio function is the most important thing and my trial is running out in one week…

I just tried again and now everything works! Thank you for that. But now another problem occurred that hasn’t been there before: I can’t like anything when playing radio and being in queue. I have to put the album into my library first, open it there and then I can like a song. I don’t know if I have to open a new topic for that. But thanks again for fixing the radio!

Still having an issue here. Any attempt to use radio first gives me a noting similar to play message, and then a limited to library message. Restarted many times. Using latest build.

Ernie, and do you have “recommendations for you” on Overview?

No, actually I don’t.

You can’t :heart: Anything until it is in your library.

Same problem here. No recommendations for you in my overview and roon radio only limited to own library. I opened also a topic but again same problem as these users. Roon radio is the main thing i wanted to use Roon. My trial ends in about a month so i hope its been fixed soon to get a good impression of the program.

Edit: looked in the history and it says 1217 plays.

Hi, New user here. and facing the same issues. No recommendations, and radio only works only for my library. Tried multiple times, sometimes I can get it to work for only around 3 seconds of a track on a random Artist (not in my library). But generally cant get it to work.

My total plays also is still only 150ish.
Please get it sorted out quick, got the trial generally to experience the recommendations/roon radio.

Daft question, is your Tidal (Qobuz) account actually connected, there seems to be a problem auto logging into Tidal

Test by playing a track direct in The Tidal section of Roon , ie not the Tidal app

Hi, Tidal works fine totally if I were to just go in Roon > Tidal, select and play any song.

The problem is roon radio seems to not be able to play any Tidal tracks thats not yet in my library.

Same issue. I am a new user, have 91 plays in my history, but roon radio stays limited to library even if I toggle on/off the switch. Help please !

Hi all, same issue here qith Qobuz, new user, 30 plays.

I have 2 years worth of play history, same problem. Roon Radio acts like it’s looking for the next ‘match’ and never receives a response from Valence cloud.

Edit: 2 hours later and Roon Radio is working normally…

Same issue here, day 2 of trial.
under 100 plays and tidal account works except for Roon radio. Remote and core messages as users above.

Same here as well. Day two of trial. Few hundred plays.

Roon radio finally is working for me.
My plays as of now is 335,

Hopefully, the problem is permanently fixed.

Hi everyone!

We are still working on resolving this issue, we’ll be sure to keep everyone updated as soon as we have more information!

Hello everyone,

Our development team just let us know that they made a change to our servers that should address this. Please let us know if you continue to see any issues!

A post was split to a new topic: Can’t start Roon Radio playback from certain tracks

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.