Roon Radio Nothing Similar to Play

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Windows 10 Audio Pc

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Ethernet

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

USB connection Adl Esprit Dac

Description Of Issue

When turn on Roon Radio playing usic 3 sec then message: Nothing Similar to Play. I’m using tidal as stream source with no personal library, Tidal is working fine but not with the radio feature.
I try many artist, Beatles, Miles Davis.
Same error.
Please fix it…

Hello @Groza_Gabor and welcome to the community.

I think the next step here is to enable some diagnostics on your account so our technical staff can get some more insight into what’s going on here.

However, before I enable this feature, I’d like to ask for your help ensuring we gather the right information.

First, can you please reproduce the issue once more and note the time at which the error occurs, as well as the artist you’re starting Roon Radio with. Then respond here with that time, and I’ll make sure we review the diagnostics related to that timestamp.

Hi nuwriy
Thanks for the help!
I starting Roon Radio Beatles Abbey Road Suoer Deluxe Edition) Time: 20.45 Hungary, Budapest
Bye Gabor

Thanks, @Groza_Gabor! Now that I have the timestamps, diagnostics have been enabled on your account. The next time your Core is active a diagnostics report will automatically be generated and uploaded directly to our servers.

Once that’s been received, I’ll be sure to update this thread and pass the diagnostics over to the team for further analysis.

Thank you @nuwriy
I am waiting patiently for a solution.
By Gabor

Hello @Groza_Gabor,

I’ve reviewed the results of the diagnostic with our team and it looks like you’re experiencing an issue we’re already familiar with and actively investigating currently. I will be in touch when I have more information.

1 Like

Hi @Groza_Gabor,

We’ve made an update to our servers that we believe will help improve this. Can you give this another try and let us know if things are working for you now?

Your patience as we’ve looked into this has been greatly appreciated — Thanks!

The Roon Support Team

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.