Roon radio only play local library?

After I play an album. Roon radio will only play my local library. It use to play selected tracks from Tidal and Quboz. Did something change?

I’m looking to see the answer for this because I have the exact opposite problem: I want Roon Radio to only play my local library and not Tidal and Qobuz albums that aren’t in my library. There must be a hidden setting somewhere given that our systems exhibit the opposite behavior.

2 Likes

Try this out.

That works. Thanks.

Mine is selected to off when limiting Roon radio to library , yet Roon radio only plays local tracks.
I also see a message that Roon radio is limited to library.

Hi @Larry_Gelman,

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Does this same behavior occur if you manually start Radio rather than just letting the Queue end?

@Dylan. Thanks. How do I manually start Roon radio? I usually just have it set to go at the end of an album.

Hi @Larry_Gelman,

If you search for an artist (for example “Miles Davis”) and click on the down-arrow next to “Play Now”, there should be a Roon Radio option. Can you confirm if this works as expected?

Also, please share the setup details as Dylan requested as this is important to better understand the issue:

Thanks. Seems to be working now. Not sure what happened prior but all good.

1 Like

Hi @Larry_Gelman,

Glad to hear the issue resolved itself. Any further issues, just let us know!

A post was split to a new topic: Roon Radio won’t play Nucleus

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

@Dylan. I reported this issue about 2 weeks ago. It was all good last week, but started happening again yesterday afternoon…

Hi @Larry_Gelman,

If you go to History, how many plays does it show that you have?

Hi @Dylan. As of now 4960. As I mentioned the issue is intermittent.

Hi, new here. Just started my 14 day trial. I am also noting this same issue with my setup. I have 352 plays in my history. thanks.

Hi everyone,

We’ve made an update to our servers that we believe will help improve this. Can you give this another try and let us know if things are working for you now?

Your patience as we’ve looked into this has been greatly appreciated — Thanks!

The Roon Support Team

1 Like

2 posts were split to a new topic: Roon Radio Issues

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.