Roon Radio Pick Problems

Same here, different music, though: Leprous, Albion, Cosmograf come to mind. No matter how often I do the „thumbs-down -> I don‘t like that track“ dance, they often get selected as if nothing happened, even the same songs. Using Tidal. With Leprous I even tried the somewhere proposed trick to add them to the library and then hide/dislike them. Did that with all entries (Album, Single, …) without success. Blacklisting in Tidal doesn‘t work either.
Feature Request: managable black list.

Hello @EVO, thanks for the feedback!

I would recommend checking out our documentation on banning, which might be helpful for this situation.

Thanks @nuwriy. The „ban“ functionality is what I meant with ‚hide/dislike‘. Again: it‘s not working. Roon Radio picks it anyway from Tidal. And it is not convenient to have to add the disliked stuff (and keep track of new releases as well) to the library first!
I would like to be able to ban stuff not in my library on track-, album- and artist/composer level.

Hey @EVO,

Thanks for the feedback here. Since this appears to be “working as designed” I would recommend also posting your suggestion in the 'feature request" section of the site.

Our product team and developers keep a close eye on that category, so that’s definitely the best place to propose a change like this and get feedback from the Community.

@nuwriy your suggestion here does not work. How is that „as designed“?
(Maybe ‚as designed‘ but really as ‚supposed to‘ following the documentation?)

For the other part of my statement you are correct, I will post that under ‚feature request‘.

Hi @EVO,

Nuwriy brought this issue to my attention and I wanted to clarify something. The banning feature should work for you, but this only works for content within your library. If the content that is being picked is outside of your library, there is no way to ban it at this time (which is why we suggested a feature request). If you’re seeing that something isn’t working as described above, can you share some screenshots further detailing this?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.