Roon Radio repeats, this has been an issue for a LONG time [Ticket In]

Hi @bruce_bosler1,

We appreciate you sharing the behavior you’ve seen from Roon Radio and for expressing how much you value this feature. Like you, we want Roon Radio to be the best that it can be and we understand how getting a series of repeats can negatively impact your listening enjoyment.

The good news is I can tell you the team has actively investigating this issue over the last few weeks, and we are hoping to make improvements here soon. That being said, I want to be transparent and say that I can’t promise that this work will be completed by the time your subscription is up for renewal. The development team have a battery of things they’re working on. Some are fixes that have been in the pipeline for a while and some are awesome new features that have been in development for some time.

I want you to know that we hear you, acknowledge what you’re experiencing, and that we’re on the case. I hope that you’ll stick out your subscription because there are a lot of things in the works that we don’t want you to miss out on. We appreciate your understanding, thanks! :pray: