I just got my Roon and nucleus today and radio won’t play after a song from Tidal and only will start after playing from what stored in my hard disk library. Did I set up something wrong?
- What kind of content are you trying to start Roon Radio off of?
- Does the same behavior occur if you try to start Radio off of “Miles Davis”?
- Can you please note the exact local time + date you tried to start Radio and let me know here?
- Any Tidal content cannot start radio either I press the radio button or just let the song finish in the playlist. Only work on Library content in the hard drive.
- Yes. Photo attached.
- I just tried again 31 March Hong Kong time around 8:25am
I noticed that you mentioned you’re in Hong Kong, are you using a normal network connection or do you have a VPN? Does Hong Kong make use of the China’s Firewall?
Normal connection no VPN and no China firewall
Thanks for confirming the above. I have activated diagnostics mode for your account and what this action does is automatically upload a set of logs to our servers for analysis. Once this report has been received I will ask QA for further feedback regarding this issue. Thanks!
Now suddenly working. Is it fixed by you?
I’m not aware of any changes that was made in this area or for your account, but glad to hear it’s now working. It may have been due to something environmental on your end so let me know if Radio continues to remain stable moving forward, thanks!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.