Roon "refresh display" problems after deleting some tracks [Ticket In]

Hi @KPB ---- Thank you for the post and sharing this observation your have made with us. The feedback is greatly appreciated!

Moving forward, I want to make sure that we understand the issue here correctly, as such may I kindly ask you to verify which of the following scenarios is accurately describing the issue being experienced:

• You attempted to delete the other listings of “Tonight’s The Night” and Roon did not update the display after the deletions had taken place (screenshot #1 in your post). Only a restart of Roon fixed the display (screenshot #2 in your post).
  • Did you delete one of the versions of “Tonight’s The Night” from your Roon library and then the display flipped over to what we see in the first screenshot? A restart of Roon eventually fixed the display (screenshot #2 in your post).

Additionally, I agree with @Ratbert, having some more details about your setup would come in handy here. Please provide the following details:

• A brief but accurate description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

• Have you seen this behavior before or was this the first time noticing it?

• Are you able to reproduce this at will with other content in your library?

Thanks!