Roon Remote 1.6 (401) crashes on both MacOS and IOS when clicking on Catalog link

Clicking on “MCAD-3094” next to Catalog as shown in the image below causes the Roon app to crash on both MacOS 10.14.3 and IOS 12.1.1.

Why do I click on it, you ask? Because I can! It probably should not be a clickable item.

Hi @soundserge,

I’ve passed along your report to the technical team so they can investigate further. Thank you for the report and apologies for the inconvenience here!

Hi @soundserge,

I wanted to touch base with some good news, which is that our technical team has been able to reproduce this behavior and we’ve opened up a bug report with our developers.

While I can’t say for certain when this bug will be fixed, getting things reproduced in-house is a critical first step, and I will keep this thread up to date as the team passes along feedback and work begins to get this resolved. Thanks again for the report!

1 Like

Hi @soundserge,

We made a change here in Roon 1.6 (Build 416) that we believe should resolve this behavior. Please update your devices and give this a try. You can read the full release notes here:

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.