Roon remote hang on launch

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Roon nucleus at the latest build

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)
Motorola SBG6580 combination cable modem, router, and wireless access point

Samsung Galaxy Tab E tablet running Roon Remote hangs after launch. I have tried rebooting the Nucleus, and re-installing the Roon app on the tablet. Tablet is running Android 7.1.1.

Since this is the only way I have to control the nucleus, and am essentially down hard. I have seen other complaints of a similar nature, but I’ve been down for three days now and I would like to know when to expect a resolution or at least a workaround. Do you suggest that I go out and buy a new tablet? Do you have an estimated time for a fix?

Hi @Michael_Lude,

Please see our information about this issue here:

Dylan–

Thanks for responding. I would still like to have an estimated time that this issue will be resolved, or a workaround provided. I understand that bugs like this can happen, but I would like to think that support would do everything they could to get customers’ equipment back up and running.

Hi @Michael_Lude,

I can’t provide any specific timelines at this time but we’ll be sure to update you as soon as we do have more information. We are working to get this resolved and tested ASAP and as soon as that is completed we will be releasing the fix.

Hello,

We’ve released a new update, Roon 1.7 Build 528, which contains improvements that we believe will help with the issues you are experiencing here. Please see our release notes below:

Thanks,
The Team At Roon Labs

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.