We have a maintenance release going live, with a number of bug fixes and performance improvements.
As we continue to push Roon’s graphical capabilities forward, we’ve become aware of issues related to some older graphics chipsets. Over the last few weeks our team has acquired a number of older devices, which have allowed us to better understand how their drivers are misbehaving and work around these limitations.
Today’s release addresses a number of hardware releases, along with a few other bugs. The full list of changes is below, and Build 528 is rolling out now!
The Team At Roon Labs
Roon 1.7 (Build 528) Release Notes
Roon Build 528 is now rolling out for macOS, Windows, Windows (64 Bit), and Linux. Updated versions of Roon for Android and iOS have been submitted to their respective App Stores and will be available soon.
There is no update to Roon Bridge at this time.
All platforms and apps should update automatically.
Improvements and Bug Fixes for Build 528:
- Fixed freeze on certain Android devices with Adreno 300 series GPUs
- Fixed Android crash when accessing albums without covers
- Fixed colorspace issues with Intel Sandy Bridge (2000 series) integrated graphics on Windows.
- Fixed missing text on Windows machines using ATI Radeon HD 4000 series GPUs
- Fixed laggy scroll on 16" MacBook Pro
- Fixed colorspace issues with ATI Radeon HD 4000 series GPUs on macOS High Sierra
- Fixed inability to start playback of non-library munged performances/compositions
- Miscellaneous fixes of new TIDAL login flow