Roon’s GUI not displaying correctly

After i´ve instaled the latest update iam experiencing some troubles. In fact i cant see Roon´s interface properly:

I´ve tried to uninstall and reinstall Roon but the problem continues. Need some help.

3 Likes

Hi @Ruben_Sousa,

Can you provide some details on this device? What GPU does it use? Are the graphics drivers up to date? Are other remote devices working okay?

Hi dylan

This is a Inter Core I5 2,67Ghz, 16GB DDR, ATI Radeon 4800. Has been working fine since this last Roon Update.

The remote devices are working okay.

Thanks for the details, @Ruben_Sousa.

Would you kindly use the directions found here and send us over a set of logs using a shared Dropbox link? Thanks!

A post was split to a new topic: Android and Windows remotes not working

Hi @Ruben_Sousa,

Just wanted to let you know that the team is currently reviewing the logs and investigating this issue — We’ll be sure to follow up as soon as we have more information.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi @dylan

Thanks. Looking forward to hear news from you.

Regards

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: UI issue with Radeon GPU

Good morning

Any news about this issue?

Looking forward to hear from you.

Regards
Rúben

Hi @Ruben_Sousa,

Our team has identified that this is happening only with specific GPUs as noted here:

We have acquired some of this hardware and are currently working on resolving and testing. As soon as there is any more info about this we will be sure to update everyone.

Hello,

We’ve released a new update, Roon 1.7 Build 528, which contains improvements that we believe will help with the issues you are experiencing here. Please see our release notes below:

Thanks,
The Team At Roon Labs

Thank you, Roon Team!

Mine it´s working fine since i´ve installed this update.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.