Roon remote on Minix [Solved]

Hi everyone.
Happy Roon newbie so far and thinking about subscribing after my trial period. I’m in love with Roon.

I have managed to install Roon on my Minix U1 but the UI won’t let me pass the first screen (agreement to the terms of conditions). I can’t choose “I agree” because The Roon remote button are not responsive.

I’m using the regular Roon Remote and doesn’t have the air mouse. Any workaround?

Thanks and regards.

Hi @Souleymane_Gueye ----- Thank you for the report and my apologies for the troubles here.

May I kindly ask you to please give me a brief but accurate description of your current setup as seen here. This will help aide in my evaluation of this issue.

Furthermore, can you expand a bit more on what you are trying to use this device for and how you are controlling it? I have not seen any of our user base implementing this device, so my familiarity with it’s capabilities is very limited outside of the link you provided in your report.

-Eric

Hi Eric,
The remote application works fine on my Android TV now. I have just plugged USB mouse. The problem was that I needed a mouse in addition to the supplied IR remote in order to be able to use GUI.
Best,

Souleymane

1 Like