Roon Remote on Windows 11 PC Crashes on startup

No one from Tech Support ever bothered to contact me regarding my issue with Roon crashing on startup.

However, there is another thread where several people were experiencing the same issue on their Mac devices. Tech Support did respond to that thread and the root cause was identified as a stalled update on the Roon Core (versioin 1148) while the Roon Remote had been updated to 1211. The recommended fix was to use another Roon Remote device to force an update on the Roon Core to 1211.

Ironically, I did not have an issue with Roon Remote on my Ipad, it was my PC Roon Remote that was crashing. However the fix suggested on the Mac thread, did fix my issue. Luckily, I had an Ipad with Roon Remote that was still functioning, and I was able to force the Roon Core update. Once the Core was updated to Roon 1211, my PC Roon Remote worked again.

I am still disappointed that no one from Roon Tech Support ever responded to me or my thread to help me fix my issue. When you pay for a subscription service, I guess I expect better Tech Support. But I am thankful for the rest of Roon Community as reading other peoples problems did help me fix mine.

Mac Thread:
Roon Crashes Immediately on Startup (MB PRO M2, Ventura OS) [Investigating - Ticket in, workaround in comments] - Support - Roon Labs Community