Intel(R) Core™ i7-4790S CPU @ 3.20GHz
32.0 GB RAM
Windows 10 Pro version 21H2, 64bit
Roon Core version 1.8 build #952, 64bit

Number of Tracks in Library

33000 tracks in library
4000 albums - 2200 stored locally in digital files, 1800 on Tidal

Description of Issue

(Thanks for a fantastic product and thanks in advance for any help!)

When using Roon Remote for Windows, version 1.8 build #952, 64bit (installed on same machine as Roon Core), I have for some time now (several recent versions) been having problems viewing all of my tags, when in the “My Tags” view. Many of them are inexplicably no longer visible in this view, although they were at time of creation. They seem to be hidden. I know the tags are there, because when I look at tracks and albums in other views, I can see the tags that are attributed to them

When I first noticed this issue, I was able to toggle the “Shared tags” slider on and off again, and the hidden tags would appear, even though the tags are not actually shared! This no longer seems to work, however

When using other Remote clients (eg Android client of same version), all the tags are visible

Thanks

I would re-install the client again. Go to users/username/appdata/local/ and rename Roon to Roon_old. Then re-install.

Hey @Matthew_Jobling,

It’s great to see you again, and thank you for the kind words! I’m sorry to hear you’re running into issues with your tags showing up properly.

I wanted to check in on your issue and see if you were still experiencing it, and if @Rugby’s suggestion helped you?

And if you haven’t yet, I would suggest updating to the latest Roon build 970 to see if that may help as well.

I’ll be monitoring this thread for your reply :+1:

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.