Roon Remotes in Loop (select Core, account info, you already have an account, repeat)

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Linux 4.4 59+, Version 1.8 (build 778) stable

READY

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Synology 2 bay NAS DiskStation DS718+ directly connected to AT&T fiber modem / router (wifi)

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Auralic Aries G1 (via wifi) and Pro-Ject Stream Box (via LAN)

Roon Cores used to attempt to connect this evening (which worked just fine last evening, and the evening before, and the evening before, etc…)

MacBook Air Mojave 10.14.6 via wifi and Windows 10 based PC via LAN

Description Of Issue

I am getting a vicious loop when I attempt to launch Roon Remote on any device I have it installed. Roon opens and asks which Roon Core I wish to connect. My Roon Core is showing so I chose it where I am then directed to enter my username and password. After that, it get a couple minute wait time where I am told I already have a Roon Core and if I wish to use it instead of setting up a new one, I simply need to “go back” and select that Core (which is exactly what I did that led me to this error). So, go back and the entire process just keeps repeating itself. Is anyone else experiencing this, too?

I have images of screen shots to share. How do I pose those?

Thank you

This has been resolved. Thank you