Roon resets my wifi network

Hi, this started today (I’ve had Roon for about two years now). Every single time I start a tune in Roon, my entire wifi network drops. I’ve unplugged everything from my modem to my router and Roon Core, nothing works in fixing this. Router is a D-Link DIR 821.

Hi,

I’ve moved your topic to the support section of the forum.
In order for Roon’s @support team to better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so they can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Hi, here are the specs for my core:

Intel NUC8I5BEK Mini PC NUC Kit- 2 x DDR4-2400 SO-DIMM Slots (Up to 32GB), Intel Core i5-8259U (BOXNUC8I5BEK1)
8GB RAM
Crucial 250GB MX500 M.2 Internal SSD

Using the Allo USBridge Sig as transport.

It’s possible it was a broader internet issue as well. Things seem to be working now. I also upgraded to a mesh network.

1 Like

Hi @Jean-Francois_Lemeli,

I’m glad things seem to be working for you now! If you see any issues return please let us know and we’ll be happy to help.

in this context would like to share my HAPPY experience.
My streamer BlueSound node 2i was constantly dropping off the ROON ‘network’ though was always perfectly fine with BlueOS app over the same home WiFi. Then I discovered power adapter that helped me put Node 2i on ethernet cable … all the problems solved!

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.