Roon screen is frozen/ can not connect to my Nucleus

I received a message on my roon page that update(s) for the device(s) were available . so i selected to update all. The Choose your Roon Core screen came up with and update required with a green dot next to it and also an oblong blue Connect button which I tapped and got a screen showing Time for an upgrade. However next to the Nucleus it said that I have the latest version 2.0 (build 1128) installed with a green checkmark. When I select Go back on that screen it takes me back to the first screen.

I tried to reboot using the power button on the back of the nucleus but that did not help.I also unplugged it and put the plug back. Also I checked all connections. Oddly the light does not seem to be working on the power button of the Nucleus.

Hey @Philip_Soloway,

Ben here with the support team, my apologies for the delay in following up! After reviewing your account, all appears to be well in regards to your devices being on Roon 2.0.

Certainly, let me know if you are still having issues!

This topic was automatically closed after 44 days. New replies are no longer allowed.