Roon screen is very pale

@support Same issue here I’m afraid. The whole Roon screen is very pale. Text almost look greyed out. As if someone turned on transparency. Only one can’t see through. Just Roon, not other programs. 1.7 528.

GPU is Intel HD Graphics 3000. Windows 7 64. Was a bit pale on the previous version of Roon, but now it is close to unusable. Screen is normal on my Android remote (SM-T365 - A5.1.1). Also normal on my phone, a Note 8 (SM-N950F - A9.1)

Hi @ogs,

Can you share a screenshot of how it looks?

Prior to the update was there any issue with how Roon was displaying?

Would you kindly use the directions found here and send us over a set of logs using a shared Dropbox link?

Thanks!

Sure! The green on the right is my solid colour desktop background. Logs sent via FF. Link in PM

The Roon interface has been a bit pale for some time. I do not recall when this started, but one day a couple of moths ago my wife (also on a windows PC - Lenovo T-420 - same as I use) complained and said the thumbnails where colourless. On 528 it is a real problem.

See if there is a graphics driver update available from here

Thanks Ged
the Intel tool reports that all drivers are up to date.

1 Like

Well that’s my only idea :frowning:

here is the same on a Windows 10 laptop (HP zBook 15 with nVida graphic card

Thanks, @ogs.

I’ll get this over to the team. Do you know what driver version you have installed?

It’s NVIDIA Quadro K2100M 22.21.13.8573 on the Win 10 machine
For the Intel 3000 it is 9.17.10.4229

Hi Dylan,

any progress here? Unfortunately the latest updates (running 537 now) didn’t improve this…

Another ping/bump on this. Any progress here?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.