Roon Server Machine

Nucleus+

Networking Gear & Setup Details

WiFi via Spectrum using an ASUS RT-AX86U router

Connected Audio Devices

Moon 280D DAC

Number of Tracks in Library

Description of Issue

When trying to open Roon it cannot locate the Nucleus. I click find my Roon Server and it just keeps looking. If I select Configure Roon OS devices on your network it lists my Nucleus+, but when I click on that link it opens a webpage that says cannot reach this page. Don’t know what else to do… Thanks.

You can try putting a monitor on the Nucleus and take a screen pic of what it is displaying. It should be a command line interface detailing its IP address.

We tried both HDMI ports out of the Nucleus to the Sony TV, but it could not find a signal (the screen was simply blank).

Two questions:

• Is the unit still within the 2 year warranty period?
  • Did you buy it from a dealer or direct from Roon Labs?

Your answers will determine the next steps. Thanks.

Hi @Sean_OHare,

Sorry to hear you’re having issues getting your Nucleus up and running. Please fill out the below info to get an RMA started for the device:

https://account.roon.app/en/contact/nucleus-troubleshooting/

Thank you all for your assistance. I just powered-up my Nucleus again after leaving it unplugged for 24 hours and it immediately connected. Everything seems to be working correctly. I am not going to worry about why this happened unless there is a consensus that this might be a larger problem or if it is a sign that the Nucleus might be failing (I am just about to pass my two-year warranty period if I need to address this). Thanks again.

1 Like

hey @Sean_OHare,

I’m glad to hear it! To be safe, we could still review a set of logs from the Nucleus to check for any hardware issues. At your convenience, please use the directions found here and send over a set of logs to our File Uploader, and we’ll take a look. :+1:

1 Like

Thank you so much Benjamin. I just loaded them via the Logs Upload Server link. Thanks again!

2 Likes

Hey @Sean_OHare,

Thanks for sending those over! The good news is I didn’t see any traces or errors pointing at any hardware malfunction. You should be all set to go! :+1:

Happy listening! :notes:

Thanks Benjamin. I really appreciate your help!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.