Roon server crashed many times on mac mini m1

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Mac mini M1 with latest roon software and mac system

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

System built-in wifi

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

La Rosita Beta New

Description Of Issue

software get crashed, and while running it ate tons of cpu usage

i’ve saved crashed log, but seems its too big to post here. is here anyway that i can upload an attachment here?

thanks

I’m sure support will detail where and how to get the logs sent to shortly, but running your Core on Wifi is not a recommended setup FYI

Hi @Zibei_Li,

How often does it crash? Is there a certain action that seems to trigger it, or any patterns that you notice?

I think the next step here is to enable some diagnostics on your account so our technical staff can get some more insight into what’s going on here.

However, before I enable this feature, I’d like to ask for your help ensuring we gather the right information.

Please make a note of the time the next time this occurs. Then respond here with that time, and I’ll make sure we review the diagnostics related to that timestamp.

I have a similar problem with roon on a mac mini m1. During settup roon or mac mini crashes when i try to change the language setting in roon during the setup process. Done this 3 times. Two times roon crashes and once the whole mac mini got into reboot. For now i stick with english.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.