Roon Server on Macbook Pro running Slowly

It would seem that I am having a similar problem.

• I have a Macbook Pro running the server. This has recently been totally wiped and is running only Roon on Ventura 13.6.4.

• The MBP is hardwired via ethernet to a router.

• Roon Server and Remote is running and states that it is the latest software on the Macbook Pro.

• iPad for control latest software. Connected wirelessly to same router.

• DAC is a NuPrime Evolution One. MBP is connected to the DAC using USB.

Roon keeps stopping spontaneously, when this happens it states looking for server. After a short time it reconnects and I can then play music again via the MBP or iPad.

Any guidance appreciated.

I’ve moved your post in an existing Support thread on a Nucleus issue into a separate Support Request. It was off-topic in the Nucleus thread, and would not receive attention from the Support team. Thank you.

Hey @LM1,

Thanks for taking the time to write in, and I’m sorry to hear you’re having connectivity issues. Could you please reproduce the issue and share the specific date, time and name of the track playing when the issue occurs?

Once you let me know this info, I’ll go ahead and enable diagnostics for your account so I can review the logging for clues.

If you’d rather do it yourself manually, please use the directions found here and send over a set of logs to our File Uploader.

Thanks!