Roon server: Too many failures. stop playback

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

HP Compac 8000 Ellite ultra slim with 8GB RAM and 2 SDD one for W10 and Roon Server and the other for the music library.

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Wi-Fi for the the iPad controlling the core.

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Roon server is playing to the internal PC sound card that then takes analogue jack to a pre amp.

Description Of Issue

1st issue: a couple of times when starting playing music. I am getting the following error:
“Playback was interrupted because a track failed to load”
“Too many failures. Stopping playback”

If I change the music it does not play other musics.

The only way I could get around this was to RDP on to the server and restart the Roon service. This issue was not occurring on the previous updated of Roon. Can you see what is the issue?

2nd issue:
Occasionally the server stops playing unexpectedly.

Hey @Filipe_Cunha,

I am so sorry to hear about the issue you’ve ran into - it can definitely prevent you from enjoying your music.

I also want to apologize for how long it took us to get back to you… :pleading_face:

If this is still happening, would you mind letting us know what is the source for the tracks you’re playing: is it TIDAL/Qobuz, your local library, live radio? Also, does this behavior happen with all output zones?