Roon software issues after 1.8 release

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Mac OS X Catalina for server

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

1G wired

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Network interface to ps audio ds dac

Description Of Issue

Have been running Roon for years. After updating to 1.8, myself and many others have the following issues and I haven’t seen any progress on fixing them. The bugs are:

1. hide album doesn’t work. I have all my hidden albums showing up and the settings are set to not show hidden albums. This is a big deal to me because it uses up more space on my iPad to display all the artists albums and when I shuffle songs, I get a lot of duplicate tracks playing.
  2. sort feature doesn’t work using the settings feature. The albums are initially displayed in the artists grouping in a mixed date order, I really can’t tell what order they are in. I have to click in the sort button inside the artist page to get them to sort by date.
  3. when playing the 1st song to an Apple TV endpoint, it plays for 10 seconds then stops. I have to go back in and click the play button again and then it will work fine for hours. This doesn’t happen when using a wired connection to my ps audio dac nor does it happen to a wired connection to other Apple TV’s.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.