Roon starting to play selecting the titel, but not actually playing

Dear support colleagues and community,
Roon has functioned in my setup already, now it doesnt anymore,
Roon Core is on synology 220, Player is Matrix Audio I2, the problem playing roon now is that a titel can be found/selected, the player also startsup, showing the title on the display, but doesnt actually start to play, any thoughts? Its all update, resetted, SMB 1-2, firewall, etc - and it already worked once, so very puzzled and thanks for any hints…
Best,
Fabian

Hey @Fabian_Marckstadt,

You have my sincerest apologies for the delayed response here, we’ve been dealing with a higher-than-usual volume following our release and we’re working as quickly as we can to get back to everyone.

Following up on this thread, are you able to stream audio from any other endpoints in your setup? Or, the system output of your Windows 11 remote?

If possible, can you share a screenshot of your signal path when audio should be playing?

Lastly, please update your core and devices to the latest roon build and let me know if your issues persist :+1:

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.