Roon stuck during importing albums

@support

I’m setting up a new Roon latest build using a MacMini 2.6GHz 16GB 256SSD OSX 10.13.4 as server and a Netgear ReadyNas 316 storing the files. I have around >25.000 album in the NAS but the import get stuck on album 1702. How can I found out which album this is?
I have restarted both the NAS and the computer and tried to force scan but it get stuck on the same place all the time. Roon has earlier been installed at another computer that had no problem scanning the NAS. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance
/Harry

Not sure if this will help but:

Is your “Background audio analysis speed” in “settings\library” set to throttled?
Like this:

If so you might try giving it a few more cores to work with.
like this:

Well actually I have it switched off for the moment.

Hi @Harryup — Thank you for the report and sharing this observation you have made with us. The feedback is appreciated!

Moving froward, I have enabled diagnostics on your accounts so our techs can try to determine what could be causing this behavior to occur. What this action will do is the next time the application is active on your core device a diagnostics report containing a set of your Roon logs will automatically be generated/uploaded directly to our servers.

Once the mentioned reports have been received I will be sure to update this thread so you know that we have it and then I will swiftly pass them over to the team for further analysis.

Hi @Harryup - I wanted to reach out because over the last 24 hours I have been keeping an eye on our servers looking for the mentioned diagnostics report and it seems that it is not reaching our servers for some reason. I have tried re-enabling diagnostics on your account numerous times and still, no luck.

This morning I setup test cores on three different computers (OSX, Win10, and ROCK) to test our diagnostics feature and in all cases the reports reached our servers without issue. In light of this may I very kindly ask you to use the directions found here and send us over a set of your Roon logs from the NUC hosting ROCK via a shared dropbox link in a PM addressed to me.