Roon survey from ARC - doesn't finish

ARC asked me to fill in a Roon survey, I get to question 26 and it flips back to question 15 . Can’t finish or get past 26.

same problem here

Same here, tried twice, looped, and not doing it again.

Same experience

Same here.
After question 25, it jumps back to 16.
Typo 16 instead of 26?

I didn’t notice but maybe it did, I wasn’t being super attentive. The last question I had was my feelings about the Harman acquisition and I thought that was it

1 Like

Bloody cheeky asking what I want improved in playlists. Only a hundred “suggestion” threads to choose from there :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Hi @ged_hickman1, I’ve moved this topic over to Support so the Roon @support guys will spot it.

1 Like

I started again from the web link in the other thread (first time was from within ARC). Turns out that the Harman feeling question was #13 and now there was just one more for me, free-form feedback (which I hadn’t got at the first attempt). It asked to not hold back but it only expected short text, apparently. Writing more on the phone was very annoying, but in the end it seems I got everything in and successfully submitted - at least it said „thanks for submitting“ or something like that

They didn’t ask me that :slight_smile:

Hey all, first of all, thank you for taking the survey and calling this out. There was bad logic causing a skip. Harman question should be at the very end. If the survey is working for you, it should be around 25 questions. If you see 15/16 questions it’s broken.

Does everything work if you try now? Please try refreshing your browser and clearing the cache.

2 Likes

You’re entering the wrong answers :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I’ve completed it without any issues :+1:

Well… I still couldn’t get to the end, I think. I spend a lot of time twice now on the free form with suggestions. But it didn’t go any further than that. I can only hope that what I wrote came through.
I am not gonna try again.

It works now for me too.
I suggest you add surveys into your QA testing in future.

4 Likes

I get to Q 26 then it loops back to 15 !! So I cannot complete the survey.

What the hell. @michael can you clarify how many questions I should get? As mentioned above, the second time I got to #13 “feelings about Harman acquisition” and then #14 free-form feedback, then it said “thanks for taking part” or some such, so it looked finished.

And others get 26 questions???

Really, the quality of this survey kind of reflects some of the software releases.

Edit: I didn’t get this question either:

OK, so now I am going to do the survey a third time, this time on the laptop :frowning:

1 Like

A question I never got AFAIK. LOL

2 Likes

I do wish that we could receive a copy of our answers for future reference - which also raises the question: are our submissions anonymous?

1 Like

Pretty hilarious that a “What could we do better?” survey doesn’t work properly. Kinda sums up the whole Roon experience. Maybe the answer is Pay Attention.

2 Likes