Roon Tidal login fails

Does not recignize username or password of Tidal when trying to connect over Roon.
Yet these work fine when I logg in over website of same computer?
Anyone an idea what could cause this?

Best regards,
Philip

Re Boot your Roon Core is always a good start here.

I had the same exact problem this morning. This was after changing my Tidal password yesterday. This morning looking at Roon there was the message Tidal login failed. I tried to to connect with the new password and it failed. I can log in to the Tidal web player using the new password with no problem.

I can try a Roon re boot but not sure how because my Roon Core is no longer our iMac computer. Since last week the Core is on a sonicTransporter. I’ll try turning the sonicTransporter off for a while then back on.

Same problem after a power outage. Rebooted the Sonic Transporter and was able to log in to both Tidal and Qobuz.

:slight_smile:
how do you do that?

On my NAS QNAP I can go to Roon and stop the program then re start it.

i’m having this same problem. i rebooted my Roon core and reset my Tidal password – no joy. now, when I try to log in to Tidal via Roon, I get a “network error – please check your connection” message. (there’s nothing wrong with my network.)

I’m having these errors for the last week. Neither Tidal or Qobuz would allow a login. Rebooting helped in the past but now I’ve rebooted the server and now Tidal works but I still can’t login to Qobuz. This seems related to the last update and it’s annoying at the poor integration.

A post was split to a new topic: Trouble logging in to TIDAL