Roon / Tidal playlist track sync question - about favourites

I notice that when I add my Tidal playlist tracks to my Roon library, that Roon favourites all the tracks in my corresponding Tidal playlists.

Is there a way to add all my Tidal playlist tracks into my Roon “Tracks” folder without Roon marking ALL the tracks as hearts in Tidal?

How can I add Roon hearts (track favourites) to tracks on my Tidal playlists in Roon?

Hi @Ninja_Theory,

I believe that this is the expected behavior here, but I’m going to double-check with the technical team. I will be sure to let you know once I hear back.

– Noris

Hi @Ninja_Theory,

I just double checked with the technical team and can confirm that this is the current expected Roon behavior. Roon has a two-way sync with TIDAL and any items you add to your Roon library will also be favorited in the TIDAL app.

This behavior might change in the future, but I can’t say when or if this change will occur. The best way to note your interest would be by submitting a feature request and get feedback from the Community.

Thanks,
Noris

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.