Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
Windows 10 Pro, version 18362.476.
Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)
WiFi, though used on USB port only.
Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)
Description Of Issue
Roon tries to (and starts to) open but closes after quote display.
Try the following steps to get Roon back up and running on your system:
A) Reset RAATServer
- Navigate to your Roon’s Database Location: https://kb.roonlabs.com/Database_Location
- Find the folder that says “RAATServer”
- Rename the “RAATServer” folder to “RAATServer_old”
- Restart the Roon App to generate a new RAATServer folder
If changing the RAATServer folder doesn’t work
B) Temporarily move Roon Database
- Navigate to your Roon’s Database Location
- Find the folder that says “Roon”
- Rename the “Roon” folder to “Roon_old”
- Restart/Reinstall the Roon App to generate a new Roon folder
If changing the “Roon” folder gets your Roon installation back up and running, you should then try restoring from a Backup of your existing database.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.